You can choose your friends: The six key skills that turn business relationships into results
Success in any organisation is pretty much down to people collaborating well with people.
Nick reveals how to win over anyone and everyone. He has developed a powerful, practical 6 step model that enables colleagues and teams to work together more effectively, collaborate more successfully and function more professionally – all of which leads to improved performance.
Nick is known as The Family Man because he demonstrates that workplaces are like families; you can choose your friends but families and work colleagues you’re stuck with. However, you can still get on with them and Nick illustrates how… by turning relationships into results.
When running a business, solving problems, producing results, invariably this comes down to the performance of individual employees. Nick believes the success of any organisation is pretty much down to people interacting with people. In today’s global, fast changing environment, it’s vital to get people working together seamlessly across geographic boundaries, departments, functions…and all of this starts with the leader of that business.
- A framework to improve collaboration
- Developing self awareness and understanding of others
- The six essential tools and attributes to collaborate with anyone
- Techniques on how to use the six
- Improving strong and positive working relationships
- Appreciates your own leadership/communication style
- Identifies communication areas that may need developing
- Has a strategy and approach to influence others
- Understands (and can use) the 6 key tools to get on with anyone
- Is motivated to use the skills
By the end of Nick’s talk, you will leave reflecting on your own communication style, armed with a simple yet highly effective system that will give you:
- A powerful 6 step model – the basis of excellent collaboration
- Practical tips and techniques on how to use the model
- An increased awareness and under- standing of yourself and others
- A framework for developing better relationships, better teamwork, better cooperation, better collaboration – all of which leads to better performance
- Improved relationships with your family at work
- The ability to win over anyone - and deliver immediate results
Members will also leave the session with a copy Nick's book “You can choose your friends…” (an Amazon No.1 bestseller) and a workbook.